New for 2020, the Fly Air Pocket Edition is an ultra travel friendly all-round SUP, built in a tough but light construction that allows it to be packed into a backpack half the size of a regular iSUP.
With a thinner deck pad and tough but flexible construction, the Pocket Edition can be rolled and packed into a much narrower bag, making it extremely easy to store and transport. Based on the highly versatile shape of our Fly 10’4’’, the classic longboard shape is packed with volume – offering safe, stable paddling and superb glide – which makes it the perfect entry iSUP.
- Fly Air Pocket Inflatable SUP Extremely portable, packs half the size of a regular iSUP – the ultimate travel companion
- Reduced area deck pad in standing area to aid packing
- All-round outline – great for beginners and advanced riders, from flat water to small waves – based on our popular Fly Air 10’4’’
- Two 4.5’’ Click Fins – no tools required – fit and remove in seconds
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- Lightweight Nano pump with fold-able feet and detachable handles – takes up minimal space when packed
- New compact Pocket Backpack with easy entry zipper for board, paddle, pump and accessories
- The Carbon 35 3-piece adjustable paddle with its matt finish 35% Carbon/Glass shaft and strong, ABS protected carbon composite blade is the top choice for any entry level paddler ready to go from zero to hero. With the Union Joint system and a blade size of 7.25” your strokes are highly effective.
|10ft 4in x 33in x 5.5in||284||All Round, WindSup|